Please email your resume to the Contact listed below.
820 Jordan St. Suite 400
Shreveport, LA 71101
Working under the supervision of Executive Vice President and CSR Manager, this position is responsible for the effective marketing of commercial insurance risks.
- Market all lines of commercial insurance and directly impact revenue goals through the acquisition of new business and the retention of renewals.
- Assist producers with pre-underwriting information gathering and coverage analysis if needed.
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with insurance company’s underwriters and marketing employees through a pattern of professional work, company visitations, and tough, but fair, negotiations.
- Execute a quality control process for quotes delivered assuring coverage, condition, rating, and pricing accuracy.
- Develop and maintain a high level knowledge of market underwriting appetite, line of business trends, insurance company changes, rating technique, and coverage development.
Qualifications and Education
- 3-5 years of marketing, underwriting, or retail agency experience.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Basic to Intermediate level of Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook)
- Knowledge of all forms of property and casualty coverage rating.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial lines coverage and markets.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written skills.
- Detail oriented
- Great Follow Through
- Passionate to Serve Others
- Humble and Teachable Spirit
- Team Player